What’s covered in these terms:
Although it may be tempting to bypass these terms of service, it's crucial to clarify what you may expect from us and what we want from you as you use Cove Identity services.
By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement, please do not access, register with, or use this site.
1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using our secure cloud storage application with zero-knowledge encryption, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as any policies, guidelines, or instructions posted on the application. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use our application.
2. Services provided:
3. Eligibility: You must be 13 years of age or older to access or use our Services. If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity: (a) you represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity will be responsible for breach of these Terms by you or any other employee or agent of such entity; and (b) references to “you” in these Terms refer to you and such entity, jointly.
4. User Conduct: Follow all applicable laws when using the services.
5. User Content:
a. Our services allow users to post, upload, and store content, such as photos, videos, text, graphics, and other information (collectively known as "User Content"). "Storage Materials" refers to user content that is stored on the storage platform via our services..
b. We do not endorse or control any user content transmitted, stored, or processed via the Services. You are solely responsible for your user content and use of interactive features. You represent and warrant that you own the intellectual property rights to provide your user content.
c. You may not create, post, share, or store User Content that violates any law, is abusive, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable. You may not impersonate anyone or misrepresent your affiliation with anyone, including Cove Identity. Your content may not contain any unsolicited promotions, advertising, viruses, or harmful content. In addition, it must not inhibit others from using or enjoying the services or expose Cove Identity or others to any type of harm or liability.
6. Cove Identity Rights: Each party shall retain all rights, titles, and interests in and to all its respective patents, inventions, copyrights, trademarks, domain names, databases, trade secrets, know-how, and any other intellectual property and/or proprietary rights. Except as expressly set out in this Agreement, this Agreement does not grant any right, title, or interest to you with respect to the services or any Cove Identity Intellectual Property rights.
7. Customer Identity Rights: This Agreement does not grant Cove Identity any ownership over the contents of customer files or over the customer’s intellectual property. You understand that Cove Identity uses strong cryptography algorithms to protect customer files, and as a customer, you are fully and solely responsible and accountable for the content of customer files. By using the Services, you guarantee that you have all required permissions for each customer file, including copyright and other intellectual property rights – to distribute, transfer, store, and/or make the content available online through the Services.
We may change the terms of this Agreement at our discretion. If we do, we will notify you by updating the agreement on the Services and changing the "Last Updated" date. Your continued use of the Services means you accept the new Agreement. If you don't agree, stop using the Services.
8. Disclaimers.The services are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind. We do not guarantee that the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We cannot ensure that the services or our servers are free of viruses or other harmful components. We expressly disclaim all implied warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
9. Limitation of Liability.
10. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising out of your use of our secure cloud storage application or any violation of these terms and conditions.
11. Governing Law: The laws of India govern these Terms. Any dispute arising from or related to these terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of Haryana & Punjab.
12. Termination of Service: We may terminate or suspend your access to our secure cloud storage application at any time, without notice and for any reason, including if we believe you have violated these terms and conditions. You may also terminate your use of our application at any time by deleting your account and removing all stored files.
13. Release: To the extent allowed by law, you release Cove Identity and all other Company Parties from liability for any and all damages, claims, or demands (including those arising from negligence) related to disputes between users or third-party acts or omissions.
14. Miscellaneous: Our dedicated team is focused on building and improving our services and the application. In case of any questions or feedback, let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Entire Agreement: These Terms are the complete and exclusive agreement between you and Cove Identity regarding their subject matter. They replace any prior or contemporaneous agreements or terms and conditions related to their subject matter. Exceptions may include our past, present, and future affiliates and agents, who may invoke our rights under this agreement in the event of a dispute with you. No third parties are entitled to rights under these Terms.
I VERIFY MY ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED ABOVE AFTER CAREFULLY READING AND UNDERSTANDING THEM. I AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THE CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.